10 Acres Of Lifestyle
"Tujays" offers a superb 10 acres of lifestyle in a convenient location whilst being a short drive to the conveniences that the townships of Nairne, Littlehampton and the regional centre of Mount Barker have to offer.
Surrounded by established natives, lawns, an orchard housing an array of fruit and nut trees and paddocks it showcases the true meaning of serenity, filled with the beautiful sounds of birds chirping.
This quality home boasts a flexible and functional floor plan awash with natural light. With high ceilings, timber skirtings, a wide hallway and spacious bedrooms, this home will warm the heart.
Located at one end of the home is the master bedroom complete with its own ensuite and walk in robe/dressing room plus the huge study which could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom.
At the centre of the home is the stylish kitchen, dining and living area with a beautiful view out to the hills and beyond. There also is a 2nd living/lounge area located off and an additional 2 bedrooms and second bathroom.
Stepping outside you discover ample space for kids and pets to play and for you to chill under the covered entertainment area. There are plenty of shedding and outbuilding options including a 4 bay garage with concrete floor.
This beautiful property has a feel of its own. It's got charm, a lovely ambiance and is a great place to relax and watch your family grow.
Indoor highlights include:
- Plentiful storage space
- Large study (4th bedroom option)
- Air conditioning in living area
- Underfloor heating to both bathrooms
- Overhead heating to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- 2 gas heating outlets
- Rainwater plumbed to house plus mains water
- 3KW Solar
- Electric roller shutters to rear of the house
Outdoor highlights include:
- Large yard for with plenty of room for kids and pets
- 6 paddocks with water- suitable for a range of animals including horses and alpacas
- Fruit trees
- 4 Bay Garage with "lean to"
- Stable, hay shed, animal holding bay
- Double carport
- 3 phase power to house and Garage
- Located 12 minutes from the South Eastern Freeway
The current owners tell me they fell in the love with their home because of the picturesque views, high ceilings and tranquility.
Let you be the next lucky buyer for this attractive property which will provide you with a comfortable, rural lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of the city - it is a must to inspect.
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Split System (Air Con)