Gorgeous Home In A Private Setting
Surrounded by an impressive array of native flora and fauna with the beautiful sounds of birds chirping, this privately tucked away home boasts a flexible and functional floor plan awash with natural light. The beautiful residence comprises of 3 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe. The heart of the home consists of a functional kitchen with walk-in pantry, adjacent to the meals and living room situated at the front of the house. Step outside to find yourself surrounded by established landscaped gardens providing a picturesque, peaceful and private setting.
The Allotment: Situated on the high side of the street this 1,221 sqm allotment is surrounded by fabulous easy-to-care-for, low maintenance gardens in beautiful Littlehampton.
The Home: This gorgeous Samalex home is the perfect combination of space, sun and casual living options.
Internal features include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Main suite positioned at the front of the home with ensuite and walk-in robe -
- Functional kitchen with ample bench, cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Freestanding electric cook top and oven (Westinghouse)
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (Panasonic)
- Natural light & neutral tones complete the home
- Plenty of additional storage
External features include:
- Additional car parking space
- Patio area with feature decking
- Easy-to-care-for, low maintenance gardens with and array of plants and shrubs
- Veggie patch
- Electric hot water system (Dux - airoheat)
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced
- Peaceful and private rural outlook
The Location: Set in a highly sought after address, this home is in easy reach of the popular Littlehampton Primary School, Foodland Shopping Centre, Bus stops and Anembo Park sporting facilities - 5 minutes drive from the South Eastern Freeway - 30 minutes to Adelaide.
CT / 5138/677
Council / District Council of Mount Barker
Zoning / Residential
Builder / Samalex
Built / 1993
Internal / 102.8 sqm
Land / 1,221 sqm
Council Rates / $1,868.00pa
SA Water / $71.60pq
ES Levy / $133.35pa
To receive updated notifications on this property SMS 54north to 0416 905 276.