Easy Living In Friendly Neighbourhood
Tastefully presented and wonderfully low maintenance, this three bedroom home provides all the creature comforts in the beautiful Spring Park Farm. Adorned with fresh paint and neutral carpets, the light-filled interior offers ample space for both living and entertaining. The home offers 3 bedrooms with a 3-way main bathroom, practical kitchen and a light-filled living and meals area at the rear of the home. Moving outdoors there is a paved undercover entertaining area surrounded by easy-to-care-for, low maintenance gardens and a garden shed. This quality built home allows for both entertaining and everyday living.
The Allotment: Located on the high side of the street this 579 sqm allotment has beautiful rural views and overlooks the reserve, which is right on your door step plus just a short stroll away from the local street, walking/bike trails and public transport.
The House: Built in 2004 this home offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
Internal features include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Main suite positioned at the front of the home with walk-in robe and access to main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Functional kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas 4-burner cooktop (Westinghouse)
- Electric fan forced oven (Westinghouse)
- Dishwasher provision
- Split System reverse cycle air conditioning (Samsung Smart Inverter)
- Natural light & neutral tones complete the home
- Plenty of additional storage
External features include:
- Carport roller door (manual)
- Paved undercover entertaining area
- Easy-to-care-for, low maintenance gardens
- Electric hot water system (Vulcan)
- Security locks on all windows
- Garden shed
- X2 Clothesline
- Fully fenced
- Rural views
The Location: Set in a highly sought after address, this home is in easy reach of the popular Littlehampton Primary School, Foodland Shopping Centre, Bus stops and Anembo Park sporting facilities - 5 minutes drive from the South Eastern Freeway - 30 minutes to Adelaide.
CT / 5867/865
Council / District Council of Mount Barker
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2004
Internal / 124.5 sqm
Land / 854 sqm
Council Rates / $2,305.15pa
SA Water / $71.60pq
ESL Levy / $146.20pa
To receive updated notifications on this property SMS 8andrewville to 0416 905 276.