Functional Four Bedroom Home with Low Maintenance Yard
For current and future inspection opportunities for this property please click the Book an Inspection Time button to register your interest.
Nestled in the environmentally friendly Treetops Estate, this bright and well-presented home is a perfect option for first home buyer, young families or investors. Showcasing four generous bedrooms and an open plan kitchen, living and meals area at the rear of the home. Stepping outside you will find easy to care for, low maintenance gardens. Kept private by its magnificent cul-de-sac location in a beautiful friendly and secure location.
Internal features include:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom positioned at the front of the home with large bay window and ensuite
- Sleek main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space and soft closing drawers
- Electric cook top & oven
- Natural light throughout home
External features include:
- Single car garage with automatic roller door
- Additional car parking available
- Rainwater tank
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens with synthetic grass
- Fully fenced
- Clothes Line
- Electric hot water system
The Location: Conveniently located close to the local Primary School, bus stops and walking distance to the Byethorn Park. 5 minutes drive from the South Eastern Freeway - 40 minutes to Adelaide.
CT / 6018/567
Council / District Council of Mount Barker
Zoning / Residential Zone
Built / 2009
Builder / Irvine
Land / 444 sqm
Internal / 106 sqm
Community Fees / $390 pa
Council Rates $434.95 pq
To receive updated notifications on this property SMS L2817 to 0416 905 276.
Built in Robes