An Impressive Find In The Beautiful Summit Estate
If you are seeking a low maintenance, move-in ready home with plenty of room to move, then look no further.
This beautifully presented home enjoys a central location and flexible floorplan perfect for families, downsizers and investors. There are three bedrooms; the two guest rooms feature built in robes and are located in a separate wing with access to the main bathroom. The master suite is located at the front of the home and comes complete with walk in robe and ensuite. Designed to make the most of the homes location, the living space is open plan with a central courtyard that allows an abundance of natural light to fill the home.
A functional kitchen complete with plenty of storage and bench space overlooks the open plan living and dining room. There is also a casual family room and that stylish alfresco area.
A separate laundry with external access and a double garage with automatic panel lift door complete the internal floorplan.
Outside, the fully fenced yard is perfect for pets and the low maintenance gardens mean there is more time to relax and enjoy this great property.
All of this is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a beautiful nature reserve backdrop. The Mt Barker Hahndorf Golf Course is only moments away, along with the picturesque Laratinga Reserve and local shops.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
(all with built in robes)
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen, with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Dishwasher (Fisher & Paykel)
- Spacious main bathroom
- Second living/ family room
- Study (or could convert to 4th bedroom)
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Stylish undercover alfresco area
- Automatic panel lift door
- Gas hot water system (Riannai)
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Rainwater tank
- Located in the popular Summit Estate
- Views of Mt Barker Golf Course
- Walking distance to golf course and Laratinga Reserve
CT / 5995/983
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2010
Internal / 163.8 sqm
Land / 600 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $2,305.32 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $ 195.40 pa
Built in Robes