Best Of Both Worlds
Welcome to 15 Montrose Avenue, Strathalbyn.
Built in 2003 this beautiful Hickinbotham home is situated on a 1048 sqm block and no through road.
Entering the home you are greeted with high bulk heads in the entry and formal living/ dining.
The master bedroom has a beautiful bay window, ensuite and walk in robe.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 include built in robes and each have a ceiling fan.
Study/5th Bed option.
With open plan kitchen, dining, lounge room and rumpus room this home is ideal for a family big or small.
Features of the home include:
- 2.7 ceilings throughout
Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for all year comfort
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and main living spaces
- 3 phase power to the home
- 60 sqm outdoor entertaining area
- 9m x 6m shed with concrete flooring and power
- 23,000 litre water tank plumbed to the house
- 5kw solar system
- State of the art bird enclosure
- Electric double roller doors to the garage
- Side car access to the shed
- Immaculate garden
- Fully fenced pet area at the rear of the yard
Adding even more appeal to this incredible home is the location - a short walk from transport and the shopping hub of Strathalbyn.
To receive updated notifications on this property SMS L4728 to 0416 905 276.
Built in Robes