Slice Of Heaven!
Welcome to 3 Albion Drive - an impressive home situated on 2.5 acres on the outskirts of this historic town of Strathalbyn. It starts with a dramatic entrance, as you are greeted with security gates which lead you up the valet style driveway with water fountain feature. Step inside and you'll find 9ft ceilings throughout, 4 large bedrooms with the master bedroom including built in robe and ensuite with spa bath. Large living/dining space and a separate family or formal lounge area. 2 large split systems are fitted throughout the home to keep you comfortable, year round. Separate from the main dwelling is a teenagers retreat or guest suite which is fully equipped with bathroom and kitchen facilities. If you thought that was good, it gets even better! Check out this list of extra external features:
- 3 car garage with automatic roller doors with a separate area that could be used either as a workshop or gym area
- 6m x 11m pitched tiled all-weather pergola
- 6m x 7.5m storage shed with power and concrete floor
- 9m x 18m shed with concrete floor and 15 amp power
- 40m x 9m netted orchard with fruit trees and watering system
- Gardens are equipped with dripping watering systems
- Approximately 100,000L rainwater tanks plumbed to the house
- 1.5 kw solar with a contract for next 15yrs at 52c rebate (transferable)
- Solar hot water system
- Horse stable
- Fully fenced yard
This property is a rare find. Experience a taste of rural life without feeling isolated. Don't miss out on the opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise.
Built in Robes
Hot Water Solar