Pool Side Living
For current and future inspection opportunities for this property please click the Book an Inspection Time button to register for an available time.
Designed for the modern family, this spacious, light-filled home is perfect for anyone seeking room to move. The functional floorplan offers four bedrooms, including a master suite with walk in robe and ensuite.
Set in the heart of the home is the modern kitchen. Designed with the avid entertainer in mind, the kitchen features a 900 mm gas cook top and oven, plenty of storage and a large island bench that overlooks the open plan living space. Here, a neutral colour scheme and lots of natural light create a space that is both welcoming and comfortable.
Two sets of sliding doors open out to a large covered alfresco, creating a seamless connection between the indoor/outdoor living spaces. Whether you host friends for a long, lazy lunch or watch the kids splash in the pool, this is sure to be a favourite place for the family to gather.
All of this is set on a spacious block with plenty of room for kids and the family pet. Extra features include a single carport, plus a sparkling pool with sunny poolside patio.
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite
- 4 generous sized bedrooms (beds 2 and 3 with built in robes)
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Modern kitchen, with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Chef style gas cook top and electric oven (Omega)
- Dishwasher (Electrolux)
- Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (Airwell)
- x5 Ceiling fans
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Plenty of additional storage
- Stylish undercover entertaining area
- Beautiful in-ground pool with heat blanket (Pentair Water Bromine Feeder and Davey OzoMatic Ozone Generator)
- Aussie Oven pizza oven
- Single car carport
- Plenty of additional parking space
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- x2 Rainwater tanks
- x2 Clotheslines
- Private and peaceful
CT / 6082/965
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1990
Internal / 145.1 sqm
Land / 1185 sqm
Council Rates / $550.00 pq
SA Water / $71.60 pq
ES Levy / $35.91 pq
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)