A Change Of Outlook - Stunning Lakeside Views
Occupying an elevated landscaped allotment in beautiful Littlehampton, this immaculately presented home is perfect for the family seeking tranquil surrounds and plenty of room for activities. Set in a quiet neighbourhood, close to local primary school, parks/playground and Main Street, the home features an attractive entry that gives way to an elegant yet practical floor plan, boasting multiple living and entertaining areas.
Cleverly zoned, on the ground floor, a centrally-positioned kitchen services a casual meals area and living room, with access to an undercover entertaining area and beautifully landscaped gardens. Highly accommodating, the sleeping arrangements include four spacious bedrooms with the master located upstairs with ensuite and walk through robe plus there is an additional bedroom located at the front of the home with its own ensuite ideal for a teenagers retreat. Also upstairs is a second living room with access to a large balcony with stunning views overlooking the lake.
The Allotment: This magnificent home is appealing from the outset, situated on a 599 sqm allotment with easy to care for gardens.
The House: A triumph in easy living, this immaculate home combines low maintenance domains with a functional floor plan
Internal features include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms (all with robes plus ensuite in 2 bedrooms)
- Main suite positioned on second level with walk-through robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Functional kitchen complete with corner pantry, large breakfast bench and plenty of cupboard space
- Gas 4-burner cooktop (Simpson)
- Electric oven (Simpson)
- Rangehood (Brand)
- Dishwasher (Dishlex)
- Spacious main bathroom
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (Carrier)
- 2.4 m ceilings throughout
- Plenty of additional storage
- Security System
- Window lock (keyed alike)
- Natural light & neutral tones complete the home
External features include:
- Double undercover garage with internal access (manual roller doors)
- Undercover paved entertaining area
- 1.5kW solar system with 8 panels (5kW inverter to accommodate additional panels)
- Garden shed
- Electric hot water system (Vulcan)
- Landscaped, easy to care for gardens
The Location: Located in the award winning Spring Park Farm. Within walking distance to the towns facilities including shops, childcare, school and medical centre. 5 minutes drive to the South Eastern Freeway - 35 minutes to Adelaide.
CT / 5670/242
Council / District Council of Mount Barker
Zoning / Residential Zone
Built / 2003
Builder / Galaxy
Land / 599 sqm
Internal / 135.68 sqm
Council / $2,628.00
To receive updated notifications on this property SMS 24miels to 0416 905 276.
Built in Robes