Easiest Of Easy Living
With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, this Nairne home offers plenty of space for a large family. Three guest rooms all feature built in robes and are located at the rear of the home. The master suite, complete with walk in robes and ensuite, is found at the front of the home next to a formal living room that would make for the perfect parents retreat.
A designer kitchen with a large island bench and dishwasher is set in the heart of the home next to a formal dining room and overlooking a casual family room. Here, sliding doors open out to a large covered alfresco area perfect for year-round entertaining. A separate laundry and double carport complete this impressive floorplan and ducted air conditioning offers complete climate control.
Outside, three 5000l rainwater tanks are plumbed to the home and a 2.66kW solar system offers green credentials and great electricity savings. Established, low maintenance gardens offer a leafy outlook and with beautiful views on offer, the garden is the perfect place to relax and watch the world go by.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- Master bedroom position at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Undercover alfresco area with cafe blinds
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- 2.66kW solar system with 14 panels
- X3 5,000l Rainwater tanks
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 6066/864
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2011
Builder / Oakford
Internal / 163.8 sqm
Land / 608 sqm
Council Rates / $2,283.23 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $139.65 pa