Spacious, Energy-Friendly Family Home
With solar power and large rainwater tanks, this home packs a punch when it comes to energy savings. Here, you can enjoy beautiful terraced gardens and air-conditioning year-round without the worry of electricity and water costs.
The property offers four good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of space for a large family. The three guest rooms all feature built-in robes and are located at the rear of the home while the master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe enjoys a private location at the front of the home.
A formal lounge room sits at the front of the abode and there is also a casual family room and a separate dining space for hosting friends. A designer kitchen with large island bench and dishwasher is set in the heart of the home with views over the casual living area and out to the large covered alfresco.
Outside, beautiful, low-maintenance terraced gardens provide a gorgeous place to spend the afternoon and three 5000l water tanks provide ample water for the residence and gardens. A 2.66kW solar system boosts this home’s green credentials so you can enjoy continuous power with the cost.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- Master bedroom position at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Undercover alfresco area with cafe blinds
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- 2.66kW solar system with 14 panels
- X3 5,000l Rainwater tanks
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 6066/864
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2011
Builder / Oakford
Internal / 163.8 sqm
Land / 608 sqm
Council Rates / $2,283.23 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $139.65 pa