Space To Spread Out In Family Home
Built by Homestead homes, this spacious four bedroom home, with soaring 2.7m ceilings throughout, boasts an abundance of living space.
An open plan family room, dining space and kitchen connects to a covered alfresco entertaining space looking across the grassy backyard.
With a separate living room and dedicated study space, this home offers plenty of space for the family to spread out.
The stylish modern kitchen features a long breakfast bar, deep walk in pantry, dishwasher and free standing 900mm oven.
Each of the four bedrooms are spacious, with built in wardrobes.
The master suite boasts a walk through robe to the ensuite, complete with dual vanities.
An abundance of storage is built in to this home and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year round climate comfort.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom position at the front of the home with walk through robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Large walk in pantry
- Incredible built in storage throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- 2.7 ceilings
- NBN connected
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and rear yard access
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 6153/732
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2016
Builder | Homestead Homes
Internal / 202.2 sqm
Land / 512 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $2,782.50 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $228.40 pa