Charming Colonial Style Home
Surrounded by charming English gardens, this Colonial style home offers peaceful suburban living at its best.
Beautifully maintained and presented, this three bedroom, one bathroom home is ready for its new owners.
All three bedrooms have built in robes and the bathroom features a bath.
The living areas, light-filled and spacious, include an open plan lounge and dining space with a gas heater.
A well equipped eat-in kitchen and a separate laundry complete the internal floorplan.
The whole home has been freshly painted throughout so you can move right in and enjoy.
Outside, the large 960 sqm (approx) block offers plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy the large rear yard.
There is a covered entertaining area, a sunny courtyard and a single garage with drive-through access to a shed.
All of this is located in a popular, family friendly neighbourhood close to schools, the local town centre and parklands.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Gas connection
- Freshly painted throughout
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Large verandah running the full length of the house
- Single car garage with drive through access
- Large shed/workshop
- Beautiful gardens with a variety of ferns, plants and established tress
- Rainwater tank
- Located on the high side of the street
- Walking distance to town centre, local shop and public transport
CT / 5735/690
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1984
Internal / 103.8 sqm
Land / 960 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $1,952.15
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $167.45