Blank Canvas A Piece Of Nairne History
Nestled in the centre of a large allotment, surrounded by established gardens, is this renovators dream.
This four-bedroom home is packed with period features, from the shaped pillars that adorn the verandah, to the built-in wood stove in the kitchen, and the feature door frames made from rare timbers like red cedar and red pine.
All this home requires is a buyer with vision to restore it to its full potential.
With two large living areas, a kitchen/meals room with walk in pantry, a large laundry, a cellar and an enclosed porch, as well as the verandah that wraps the front of the house, this is a spacious home.
The bathroom, complete with freestanding claw-foot tub and separate shower, has already been beautifully restored.
The property also has a large garage or workshop, and a garden shed and is just a short walk from the local school and town centre.
- Blank canvas
- Beautiful historic building
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Feature slate flooring in the entrance
- Feature timber door frames
- High ceilings throughout
- Beautiful period features
- Large 2,839 sqm allotment in the heart of Nairne
- Within walking distance to Byethorne Park
- In a peaceful cul-de-sac location
- Located 5 minutes from the South Eastern Freeway
CT / 5558/10
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / Circa 1851
Land / 2,839 sqm
Council Rates / $1,644.45 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $167.00 pa