Welcome to 34 Barton Circuit, located in the prestigious Ascent Estate in Mount Barker.
Situated on a 607 sqm allotment this home presents comfort, style and complete convenience.
Boasting of large open plan living areas, 3 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms this quality built home of 186m2 of living area is larger than most at this price point.
This beautiful home is well presented and offers all the essential elements needed for a fabulous family home.
Featuring a generous sized kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, plenty of cupboard storage and bench space.
This family friendly quarters also offers a low-maintenance and functional backyard with an undercover outdoor alfresco area to the side.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and full ensuite
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Separate study (could easily convert to 4th bedroom if required)
- Spacious kitchen, with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Walk in corner pantry
- Dishwasher (Blanco)
- Electric cook top and oven (Blanco)
- Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
- X3 Split system reverse cycle low energy inverter air conditioner (Mitsubishi)
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Stylish undercover entertaining area
- Automatic panel lift door
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Stunning street appeal
- Located 5 minutes from both the Mount Barker and Nairne Freeway entry/exit
- Within walking distance to local schools and shops
- Safe, private and secure neighbourhood
- Short walk to reserve/ playground with BBQ facilities
CT / 5995/983
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2009
Builder / Signature Homes
Internal /186.3 sqm
Land / 607 sqm
Council Rates / $603 pq
SA Water / $71.60 pq
ES Levy / $53.51 pq
Built in Robes