Re-released Due to Contract Failure
For current and future inspection opportunities for this property please click the Book an Inspection Time button to register for an available time.
Welcome to 4a Wilson Court, a well presented home tucked away in a quiet pocket of Mount Barker.
Featuring tasteful tones and natural light this low maintenance property is perfect for first home buyers, investors or those looking to downsize. The three bedroom home is situated on a 432 sqm corner allotment.
As you enter the home you are greeted by an open and spacious living room. Flowing from your living room is a modern and stylish kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Outdoors comprises of a fully fenced front and backyard - perfect for children and pets and a fully covered entertainment area located at the rear of the property. Beautifully presented inside and out, Wilson Court offers all the essential elements needed for a fabulous home.
- 3 bedrooms (all with ceiling fans)
- Built in robes to bedroom 1 and 3
- Modern kitchen with overhead cupboards
- Freestanding oven and electric cooktop (Euromaid swh 600)
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner (Panasonic)
- x4 Ceiling fans
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced front and back yard, perfect for pets and children
- Garden shed
- Outdoor blinds at the front of the property great for keeping the heat out
- Fruit trees including apple, pear, cherry & apricot
- Located 5 minutes from the South Eastern Freeway
CT / 5793/ 199
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1994
Internal / 85.5 sqm
Land / 432 sqm
Council Rates / $446.60 pq
SA Water / $71.60 pq
ES Levy / $37.81 pq