Sought After Position And Everything You Need!
Welcome to 12 Thompson Court, Mount Barker, located in a peaceful pocket in the Flaxley Estate on a generous 855 sqm allotment. This warm and inviting, beautiful home presents an easy-living lifestyle.
Built in 1994 by Neil Scholz, the home offers the perfect blend of comfort and charm with multiple living areas surrounded by a beautiful garden, this property is an impressive find.
The home itself comprises of four bedrooms, spacious main bathroom and formal lounge or second living room located at the front of the home. Stepping outside you will find two beautiful undercover entertaining areas plus a large garden shed/workshop. Adding to the appeal, the home enjoys a wonderful position on the high side of the street and reserve/walking trail at the end of the road. Within close proximity to public transport, main street facilities and less than a 5 minute drive to the new Freeway Interchange.
- 4 spacious bedrooms (beds 2 & 3 with built in robes)
- Master bedroom with built in robe and access to main bathroom
- Generous sized living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen, with plenty of bench space and beautiful outlook onto rear garden
- Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
- Formal lounge or second living room positioned at the front of the home
- Split system air conditioning (Cooling only
- x1 gas heating connection
- Garden shed/workshop with concrete floor and roller door
- Stunning street appeal
- Auto panel lift garage with internal entry
- Additional carport
- Located 5 minutes from the South Eastern Freeway
- Natural light & neutral tones complete the home
CT / 5090/376
Council / Mount Barker District
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1994
Builder / Neil Scholz
Internal / 130.3 sqm
Land / 855 sqm
Council Rates / $505.00 pq
SA Water / $71.60 pq
ES Levy / $45.40 pq