Family Home In A Private Cul-de-sac Location
If you’re looking for a peaceful and private family home with plenty of room to move, then look no further. Boasting breathtaking views, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple entertaining spaces, this home has something for everyone.
The master bedroom is located off the entry and includes a walk in robe and ensuite, the perfect place to retreat after a long day. As you proceed through the entry hallway you are greeted with a living area complete with slow-combustion heater that could work as a casual sitting room or open office for those who work from home. Plus, this property is already NBN connected.
Two more bedrooms sit in the centre of the home along with the second bathroom, with bath, and separate laundry. The home chef will adore the over-sized kitchen with dishwasher and island bench that looks over the open plan family and dining spaces.
A large yard and entertaining deck take full advantage of the views on offer while the kids and family pet will love the extra space to run and play.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Slow combustion heater
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Double car garage
- Large deck with beautiful views
- Peaceful and Private location
CT / 6087/818
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2012
Builder / Fairmont
Land / 618 sqm
Council Rates / $2,172.88 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $ 133.60 pa
Community Fees / $ pa
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Split System (Heating)
Split System (Air Con)