Brand New Family Home in a Wonderful Estate
Brand new, bright and modern, this designer home is ready for its new owners. A spacious floorplan offers plenty of room for relaxing, hosting and enjoying quality time with your loved ones.
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, including the master suite with walk-through, dual robes, an ensuite and private location at the front of the home.
A stylish kitchen, with huge butler’s pantry, large island bench and dishwasher, sits in the heart of the home overlooking the open-plan living and dining space. Here, banks of bi-fold doors open out to a covered alfresco where you can relax in the shade while the kids play in the backyard.
A reserve backdrop provides a peaceful outlook, while direct yard access extends your outdoor play area into the Miels Park complete with playground equipment.
Just a short walk from the Foodland Shopping Centre and the recently opened Littlehampton Marketplace bursting with fresh produce at your fingertips.
Every modern convenience has been considered from TV points in all bedrooms to ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and solar power to help keep electricity bills low.
Soaring 2.7m ceilings feature throughout, along with a host of luxury upgrades including dual vanities in the master suite and gas cooking in the kitchen. All of this is set on a generously-sized block in the beautiful, family-friendly Spring Park Estate.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom position at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Stylish kitchen with feature splash back space
- Butler’s pantry with plenty of additional bench space
- Stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful undercover alfresco area with gas bayonet connection plus TV point
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- 2.7 ceilings
- 3Kw solar system
- Window locks for added security
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door with internal access
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Automatic watering system
CT / 6154/165
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2018
Builder | Hickinbotham
Land / 673 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $1,412.05 pa
ESL / $
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Reverse Cycle Air Con