Spacious family home with room to move and play
Centrally located and with room to move, this great three-bedroom home is a must-see for investors, families and first home buyers alike.
The floorplan offers three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the master with access to the three-way bathroom. There is a centrally located kitchen that overlooks a combined living and dining space. A formal lounge room is set at the front of the home and for complete comfort, there is ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
When it’s time to host friends, the spacious alfresco area is a great place to gather together. The backyard is a family haven with a large shed for the DIY enthusiast, plenty of lawn for the pets and a cubby house for the kids. The flat block has been fully landscaped with low-maintenance plantings so you can spend more time relaxing and less time mowing or weeding.
An internal laundry, plus an enclosed double carport complete the floorplan of this great family home. All of this is set on a large block close to all the major services, retail and dining precincts of Nairne, while schools, parks and sporting facilities are close by.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- 3 way main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Second living area positioned at the front of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Undercover entertaining
- Large shed/workshop
- Double carport with automatic panel lift door with rear yard access
- Easy to care for, low maintenance garden
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 5872/714
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2002
Land / 875 sqm
Council Rates / $2,194.95 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $134.80 pa
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Reverse Cycle Air Con