Plenty of space for the family to spread out
Set amongst immaculately-maintained, fully landscaped gardens is this charming modern family home. Behind the brick, sandstone and corrugated iron façade is a spacious home filled with neutral tones and natural light. Featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three indoor living areas and a huge pergola, this home offers an abundance of space.
Located at the front of the house, overlooking lush lawns, the spacious master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. In the main living area, the kitchen – with an abundance of bench and storage space, including a corner walk-in pantry – opens onto the family room, and the adjacent dining area.
A second, huge lounge room is tucked away at the front of the home, nestled next to the study, offering the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of family life.
The paved, covered outdoor pergola is the perfect space for entertaining, or simply enjoying outdoor living. The home includes a double garage and two gardens sheds offering additional storage. All this is located in Mount Barker’s Mountain Glen Estate, close to the golf course and public transport.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Corner walk-in pantry
- Second living area and study positioned at the front of the home
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Beautiful undercover entertaining area
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Double garage with automatic door
- Garden Sheds
- Located in beautiful Mountain Glen Estate
CT / 5891/370
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2004
Land / 706 sqm
Council Rates / $2,349.46 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $199.30 pa
Split System (Heating)
Split System (Air Con)