Spacious, light-filled home, equally perfect for a family or a couple
Located on the high side of the street, this beautifully presented family home offers peace, privacy and a central location, plus plenty of room for the whole family to move and play.
Inside, there are four bedrooms including the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite. The other three bedrooms all have built-in robes and access to the main bathroom. There is a well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtops, a glass splashback and a 900mm freestanding oven and gas cooktop.
When it’s time to relax, there is a combined family and meals area that opens out to the side patio, plus a formal lounge and dining room set at the front of the home. The Heat Bank provides winter warmth in the living areas. Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning provides year-round comfort.
A spacious covered alfresco extends to paved patio areas, so there is plenty of space for hosting friends or enjoying a cuppa while the kids play. An automatic watering system maintains the easy-care, fully landscaped gardens so you can spend more time enjoying this great property. There is a single carport with drive-through access to a 6x9m shed with concrete floor and power.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Quality appliances
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Separate Living area located at the front of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Heatbank (living area)
- x2 Ceiling fans
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Quality timber finishes, slate floor in kitchen and living area
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Beautiful established gardens
- Automatic watering system
- Rainwater tank (garden use only)
- 2.2kW Solar system with 12 panels
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Drive though access to large shed/workshop with 3 phase power and concrete floor
CT / 6131/125
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1996
Land / 800 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $2,560.00 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $218.00 pa
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric