Walk to Everything - Family Home in Top Location
Open Cancelled - Sale Agreed
Right in the heart of Mount Barker, this original double brick residence is a perfectly-placed family home.
Featuring three bedrooms and a study, two bathrooms, plus indoor and outdoor living spaces, there’s room to spread out or come together. The spacious kitchen boasts, stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher) and plenty of storage space. A slow combustion fire brings a warm ambiance to the living room, and the covered outdoor deck is the perfect place to entertain guests.
There’s a 24-panel solar system to help save on electricity bills, and a shed with concrete floors and power connected.
Centrally located, it’s a walk from this home to the nearby new shopping centre, parks and the Mount Barker town centre. St Mark’s Lutheran School is right on the doorstep, and Mount Barker High School and Mount Barker South Primary School are just around the corner.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom positioned at the rear of the home with ensuite and dressing room
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Solar system with 24 panels
- Slow combustion heater
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Beautiful easy to care for gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Double carport
- Large shed/workshop with power and concrete floor
- Undercover entertaining area with feature decking
- Central location
CT / 5258/936
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1960
Land / 674 sqm
Council Rates / $2,172.88
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $183.80
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric
Split System (Air Con)