Spacious family home bursting with potential
Originally a flower shop, this charming three-bedroom home is now a peaceful and private sanctuary. Surrounded by lovely gardens and in a great central location, this is the epitome of family living.
The home offers three bedrooms, one bathroom, a study, well-equipped eat-in kitchen and two living areas. There is also plenty of outdoor living space, plus two carports, a workshop and a cubby house for the kids.
Rainwater tanks capture fresh water that is plumbed throughout. There is also a 2kW solar system to really boost the home’s green credentials.
The home is set on a 1841sqm lot with plenty of potential for subdivision (subject to council approval) making this property a must-see for investors, developers and families alike.
The picturesque Keith Stephenson Park is within walking distance, along with the Mount Barker High School and local shops. The Mt Barker Homemaker Centre is only a short drive away so you can enjoy easy access to all the services and amenities you could need.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Study or additional 4th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Separate Living area located at the front of the home
- Second living area
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- x2 Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Slow combustion heater
- 2km solar system
- Rainwater plumbed throughout
- Beautiful establish gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 5496/820
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1972
Land / 1841 sqm (approx)
Council Rates / $
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)