Spacious home set on large block
Bright, modern and set on a huge block, this gorgeous home is perfect for those in need of room to move and play.
Inside, the home offers modern, low-maintenance living. There are four good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces to choose from. Relax in the combined living and dining space or step down into the family room. Slow combustion heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the house provide year-round comfort.
The new kitchen features all the modern conveniences needed to cater for loved ones. Lovely timber floors connect the living spaces.
A huge carport at the front of the home and a single garage offers ample car parking. A large undercover area at the rear provides a covered area for work or play, while a 4.2kW solar system boosts this home’s green credentials.
Outside, charming country-style gardens are fully irrigated and offer plenty of places to sit and soak up the sun. There is a sunny patio perfect for BBQs throughout summer, plus a large covered entertaining area where you can host friends and family year-round.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with plenty of room to move
- New kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Quality stain less steel appliances
- Slow combustion heater
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Beautiful timber flooring
- 4.2kW Solar system with 11 panels
- Undercover entertaining with feature decking
- Double carport with drive through access to undercover area ideal for your boat or caravan.
- Easy to care for, low maintenance garden
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 5732/349
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1967
Land / 908 sqm
Council Rates / $2,459.81 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $ 209.00 pa
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Reverse Cycle Air Con