Bright, modern home ticks all the boxes
Built in 2008 by the respected Hickinbotham Homes, this stunning estate home is a must-see for families in need of room to move. Enjoy a large floorplan, low-maintenance gardens and a convenient location close to schools, shops and local parklands.
Designed with the modern family in mind, there are four bedrooms including the master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and a beautiful bay window that’s located at the front of the home. The remaining three guest rooms all feature built-in robes and are located at the rear of the home with access to the main bathroom.
A designer kitchen complete with plenty of storage and a breakfast bar overlooks an open-plan living and dining space where banks of large windows allow plenty of natural light to flood the home. A formal lounge sits at the front of the property, offering an extra living space for the family to enjoy.
Outside, a large paved courtyard and no-maintenance landscaping mean you can spend more time relaxing and hosting friends. A double garage with drive-through, ducted air-conditioning and a water tank are just some of the extra features.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Walk in corner pantry
- Second living area positioned at the front of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Rainwater tank
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Double garage with internal access and rear yard access
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 5995/980
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Builder / Hickinbotham
Built / 2008
Land / 596 sqm
Council Rates / $2,548.09
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $ TBA
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric